Chrome Pointer

Minggu, 24 Januari 2016

THE REASON WHY I'M PROUD WITH MY FAMILY


There're several reasons why I'm proud with my family. First, my family is a family that is very simple but a lot to teach me about the meaning of life. They told me to be able to appreciate other people, because with it we can live wherever we are. Second, my family is a family that strongly believes in the importance of an education even though my father never felt the school, but he believes about it. "Education is the best way to change our destiny", my father said to me. He always said like that when I started to get bored with all. He always tried to give the best education for his children even though he was only a small workshop owners. Third, my family never requested anything from me. They give great confidence to me and I promise to keep it very well. Finally, my family is everything to me. They teach me the meaning of life, the importance of education and give me great confidence to be able to develop myself.

0 Comment: