Chrome Pointer

Kamis, 28 Januari 2016

READING NOVELS IS MY HOBBY


I really like reading novels for several reasons. First, I like to read novels because I really like to read. I like to read novels that tell about a person's experiences, such as 99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa. In my opinion, 99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa is the most interesting novels ever I read. Second, I like to rea novels because when I read a novel I feel like gettimmg a new experience in my life. That could happen because I always try to be serious in reading novels. Third, I like this hobby because I believe that reading novel's can make me more mature. That's because I always take a lesson from a novel I've read. Finally, I like this hobby because this hobby can make me happy and not bored. So, these reasons make me really like reading novels.

0 Comment: