Chrome Pointer

Kamis, 25 Februari 2016

JOB APPLICATION




Bogor, 26th August 2015
Ref.                 : AR/AR

Attention Line :

Mr. Imamtoro

Manager of Human Resources Department
PT. Gramedia Asri Media
Jl. Kebahagiaan 64 Krukut Taman Sari Jakarta Barat
DKI Jakarta

JOB APPLICATION
Dear Sir,
On this opportunity, I would like to apply as Staff Administration in your company. My name is Ari Ramdhani, 19 years old, male, single, responsible, discipline, honest, energetic, and healthy. I am a Staff Administration and graduated from Bogor EduCARE on August 2015 with GPA 3,50. I would like to have career to expand my experience.
My personality as a hard worker, having high motivation, can work in the pressure and can work in a team or individual and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in oppurtunity to work in your company.
Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, which will give details of my qualification.
I hope my qualifications and experience may be considered and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,


Ari Ramdhani

Encl.                : Curriculum Vitae

0 Comment: